Features & Benefits Of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Tractor Loan
- Financing available for New as well as Used Tractors
- Get up to 90% finance on your tractor
- Affordable Tractor loan interest rates
- The Loan amount will cover the cost of tractor, accessories, implements, insurance and registration expenses.
- Customized financing solutions to meet individual requirements
- Minimal documentation, quick processing and faster disbursements
- Loan can be availed of with or without additional collateral
- Flexible loan tenure
- Facility of Monthly, Quarterly and Half yearly repayment
- You can use post-dated cheques / Standing Instruction/ECS/ ACH to easily repay the loan
- Non farmers are also eligible to avail of a loan
How To Get Finance For Tractor Purchase
Tractor is one of the widest used farm equipments which has its applicability in almost all the parts of Indian Agriculture. This wide applicability has led to the expansion of the tractor industry and the related Tractor Finance which makes it easier for the farmers of any scale.
This blog is a general guide to the process of Tractor Finance:
Is There A Difference Between Credit Rating And Credit Score
Sometimes, the terms and credit rating are used interchangeably, but they are not the same thing.
As mentioned above, a credit rating is used to determine the creditworthiness of a business or a company rather than individuals. This essentially means the probability of them defaulting on payments. The rating is usually shown as a series of alphabetical symbols, and it is calculated using corporate financial instruments.
However, a credit score is a number, usually between 300 and 900, that is given to individuals to rate their creditworthiness. It is calculated by credit bureaus based on the persons credit information report, and plays a role in determining whether or not they are approved for loans and credit cards.
Also Check: Carmax Approve Bad Credit
Monthly Payments On A $25000 Tractor
What holds many people up is the total cost of financing. You can make total financing costs lower by having a shorter term. Often a 36-month term will have payments slightly higher but may save a substantial amount in finance charges as compared to a 60-month term.
If you’re new in business , ignore the numbers we just went over.
As a new business you’re in a “special” risk category.
Special means a little harder to get financing for, as the risk of roughly half of small businesses not making it in their first 5 yearshas to be factored into the financing decision.
This means it’s harder to qualify for financing if you’re new. This is particularly true in 2020 with the Covid-19 pandemic. Lenders are looking just a little more carefully, and this is particularly true for startups.
With that said, startups can expect to pay higher rates if they are approved. Referring to the payments above, the best credit customers may expect a payment of around $600, which marginal credit customers may experience payments closer to $800.
Yes, those are high payments for a $25,000 loan. It’s reality though.
Are you ready to get your tractor financed? Give us a call at 631-9996or click on the picture below to get started.
What Can I Do About A Bad Credit Score
Think you have a bad score? Dont stress theres great news: credit rating arent static! Your score will alter when the info in your credit report modifications. That implies you can take control of your financial health now by making changes that will positively impact your credit score over time. Heres a couple of things anyone can easily do to get going:
Also Check: Overdraft Affect Credit Score
What Is A Good Interest Rate For A Semi Truck
Interest rates for commercial truck loans can be all over the board, depending on the credit of the borrower. Small business owners with no credit problems typically no delinquencies and a score of at least 600 could expect to see fixed commercial truck financing rates in the range of 5% to 6%, Kirby said.
How Much Are Used Tractor Loan Rates
Used tractors are usually not eligible for 0% loan offers at dealerships. Many dealer programs do consider used tractors for customers with good credit profiles with rates going from 5% on up. It does depend on the age, however. Very old tractors will often need to be financed outside the dealership.
If you’re not buying brand new equipment, have thin or low credit, or haven’t been in business for very long, you’ll likely end up using an equipment leasing broker.
Going through an equipment leasing broker will cost more than dealer financing. How much higher depends on your situation – we’ll go over this shortly.
You May Like: Experian Unlock
What To Know About Credit Scores In India
In India, the Reserve Bank of India has licensed four credit information companies:
- TransUnion Credit Information Bureau Limited this is one of the first credit information companies in India and their credit score ranges between 300 and 900.
- CRIF Highmark this full-service credit information bureau was founded in 2007. CRIF credit scores range between 300 to 900.
- Experian this multinational credit reporting company started in India in 2010. Credit scores for Experian range between 300 and 850.
- Equifax this credit information company is a joint venture with Equifax Inc. USA and leading financial institutions in India. The credit score for Equifax ranges between 300 and 850.
Banks and financial institutions can enquire with these authorized credit bureaus and obtain an abridged credit report of you or your businesss credit history when evaluating your loan application.
Compare Best Tractor Loans Interest Rates 2021
|13% p.a. to 22% p.a.||As per the lenders terms and conditions||Up to 5 years|
|12.57% p.a. to 23.26% p.a.*||Up to 90% finance||12 months to 84 months|
|Axis Bank||17.50% p.a. to 20% p.a.||Up to 90% finance|
|16% p.a. to 20% p.a.||Up to 90% 95% finance||At the discretion of the bank|
*Note: This rate was offered to customers between July 2021 and September 2021
Also Check: Check My Credit Score With Itin Number
Icici Bank Tractor Loan
ICICI Bank offers a tractor loan to individuals who own agricultural loan. The prospective borrowers agriculture income is taken into consideration to determine their eligibility. The applicant should have at least 3 acres of land to qualify for this loan.
- The lender charges a low rate of interest, with a processing fee of 4%.
- Non-mortgage loans are offered, as well.
- Flexible repayment options are offered to borrowers.
- 4.72% of the outstanding loan amount or outstanding interest for the unexpired loan tenure.
Key Features Of Tractor Loan
The key features which demarcate tractor loans from other form of loans are
- Primary security of the loan is hypothecation of tractor and its accessories
- Insurance against the tractor is mandatory in India this can be availed from the financial institution which is lending or from any other authorized entity
- Collateral for this loan is the tractor and its accessories
- In addition, if required the bank or lender could insist on additional security in the form of land
- Interest is charged at a minimum of 12% per annum on this type of loan
- Loan tenure can be maximum of 7 years with a grace period of 1 month
- Some banks allow repayment at various intervals such as monthly, quarterly and half-yearly
- Processing charges applicable on this type of loan is typically 0.5% of loan amount
- Loan value is upto 90% of price of tractor
- Repayment terms include competitive interest rates, flexible tenure 12 to 84 months and multiple choices of repayment (post-dated cheques, standing instructions, electronic clearing system etc.
- Some banks provide cover for accidental death or permanent total disability of the customer complementary to the insurance availed by the customer
- Most banks extend tractor loans without additional collateral
- Tractor loans are not restricted to farmers alone, it can be availed by any individual who establishes authenticity by completing the required documentation
You May Like: Credit Score To Be Approved For Amazon Credit Card
What Is The Best New Semi Truck To Buy
5 Best Semi Trucks for Truck Drivers
- Freightliner. Every list of the best semi-trucks thats worth its salt has to include Freightliners.
- Peterbilt. Open roads stretching ahead of you, a powerful rig beneath you, and a classic look that you just cant beat: that is the legacy of a Peterbilt.
Sbi Agriculture Loan For Financing Power Tractor
SBI Agriculture Loan For Financing Power Tractor to provide finance for purchasing of new tractors, accessories and implements as Agricultural Term Loan that can be availed by Agriculturists . There must be minimum of land holding 4 acres of perennially irrigated land. Applicants should score of 56 under the scoring model of the bank. Proposals with credit score of 26 & above but upto 55 will be considered after credit enhancement.
Don’t Miss: When Does Comenity Bank Report To Credit Bureaus
Loan Amount For Financing Power Tractor
Upto 85 % of the cost of the Tractor, trailer and accessories. The cost includes the Registration charges and insurance premium not exceeding Rs 15,000/-. Bank will finance only for those models of tractors which have completed the commercial test from organizations viz. Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute Budni or Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute , Hissar.
What Is A Good Credit Score
Different credit bureaus use different scoring models while calculating credit scores, so yours may vary based on which credit bureau furnishes your credit report. In general, credit score ranges are as follows:
A credit score above 700-750 is generally considered good.
However, every lending institution has their own risk grading. For example, one bank may consider a score above 700 to be good, while another bank may prefer a score above 750. In general, a score of 750 to 800 should be considered good in most situations.
Also Check: What Credit Bureau Does Carmax Use
What Is A Credit Rating
A credit rating is a way of assessing the creditworthiness of entities such as individuals, groups, businesses, non-profit organizations, governments, and even countries. Special credit rating agencies analyze their financial risk to see whether or not these borrowers will be able to pay back loans on time.
The credit rating agencies compile this rating using a detailed report that takes into consideration various factors such as lending and borrowing history, ability to repay the debt, past debts, future economic potential, and more.
A good credit rating improves credibility and indicates a good history of paying back loans on time in the past. It helps banks and investors decide about approving loan applications and the rate of interest offered.
Eligibility Criteria To Avail Tractor Loans
A number of lenders offer tractor loans to farmers and non-farmers. The eligibility criteria that one will have to meet to avail a loan from the lender are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for Farmers:
- Applicants will have to be over the age of 18 years.
- Maximum age, as on the date of funding, will have to be under 60 years.
- The applicant should have at least a minimum of 3 acres of agricultural land.
- The borrower should earn a minimum income of Rs.1 lakh per annum
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Farmers:
- The applicant has to be at least 18 years of age to avail a tractor loan.
- The maximum age of the applicant, as on the date of funding, will have to be 60 years.
- The minimum annual income of the applicant should be Rs.1,50,000.
- The applicant should mandatorily have a telephone line.
*Note: The eligibility criteria to avail a tractor loan will vary from lender to lender.
You May Like: Navy Federal Auto Loan Credit Score
What Is The Importance Of Credit Rating
Since a credit rating is an assessment of a borrower’s creditworthiness, a higher credit rating suggests that the company or entity is more likely to repay the borrowed credit. On the other hand, a lower credit rating might mean that they have a higher probability of turning into a defaulter. This can make it difficult for them to borrow money, as lenders will consider them high-risk borrowers.
However, there are other ways that credit rating is important:
Can You Finance A Used Tractor
Small local banks and credit unions here are happy to loan money for equipment, atvs, UTVs, and so forth as long as your buying new. Once you mention your looking at used equipment they start coming up with ways to say no unless your looking for an Ag/business loan.
Don’t Miss: Paypal Working Capital Forum
How To Apply For A John Deere Revolving Plan
Apply for preapproval using our Online Credit Application. Its fast, easy, and secure. Get a quick credit decision then shop with confidence. Stop waiting for paper statements now there are easier ways to manage your John Deere Revolving Plan account. Sign up for eStatements and view your statement anytime, anywhere.
Documents Required For Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Tractor Loan
Pre Sanction document
- Identity proof- Voter ID card/PAN card/Passport/ Aadhaar card,/Driving License etc
- Address proof: Voter ID card/Passport/Aadhaar card/Driving license etc
- Agricultural Land Proof – if available
- Proof of Signature verification
- Original Invoice of the tractor purchased from the dealer
- Insurance pledged to Kotak Mahindra Bank
Recommended Reading: Does Paypal Credit Affect Your Credit
Tractor Loan Processing By Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
After you have submitted completed tractor loan application form along with the necessary supporting documents, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited will take following steps:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited will consider its loan policy guidelines and verify the documents submitted by you.
- If Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited finds you eligible, you will be sent an approval letter for a specific loan amount that is based on your requirement and repayment capacity.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited will inform its loan approval decision within its time limit, if your application is complete in all respect.
- After complying all terms and conditions loan will be disbursed.
Which Loan Company Is Best For Bad Credit
Best Bad Credit Loans of May 2021
- Best Marketplace Experience: LendingClub.
- Best for In-Person Customer Service: OneMain Financial.
- Best Online Bank Lender: Avant.
- Best for Credit Card Consolidation: Peerform.
- Best for Installment Loans: LendingPoint.
- Best $500 Loan: First Tech Federal Credit Union.
Also Check: Does Klarna Financing Report To Credit Bureaus
Hdfc Bank Tractor Loans
HDFC Bank offers tractor loans to farmers and non-farmers to purchase new or pre-owned tractors. The lender charges an attractive rate of interest and approves tractor loans within 30 minutes.
- The lender offers an easy documentation process.
- Prospective borrowers can borrow up to 90% of the tractors price.
- The lender offers flexible repayment terms. Borrowers can repay their loans via post-dated cheques, ECS, SI, etc.
- Tractor loans from HDFC Bank can be availed with or without submitting collateral.
- To avail this loan, applicants have to be over the age of 18 years.
- Processing fee – 2% of the loan amount
- Preclosure charges – Up to 6% of the outstanding principal
What Credit Score Is Needed To Finance A Tractor
What Credit Score is Needed to Finance a Tractor? The best tractor financing programs require credit scores over 680 but there are programs in the marketplace for most credit profiles. Often, tractors can be financed with FICO scores all the way down to 500 based on cash flow, collateral, or other factors.
Don’t Miss: Carmax Lenders
How To Apply For Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Tractor Loan
Is 2500 Hours A Lot For A Tractor
Even mild use at 50 hrs /yr puts you at 2500 hrs minimum for most tractors of this age. Again, most people didnt spend this kind of money for a diesel or a big machine such as a 400 to mow a little tiny yard. A few of my 400s had around 500 hrs on the meters.2015-1978= 37 years, so 15 hours a year..
Also Check: Get Repo Off Your Credit Report